- What condition are your cards in?
- How do I know if a certain card or item is currently in stock?
- How do I know if you have the quantity I am looking for?
- How do I know if a price on your site is current?
- Why are some of your prices a lot higher or a lot lower than the prices in my price guide?
- I found another website that has the same item cheaper. Will you guys match that price?
- Why am I unable to add some items to my shopping cart?
- What is a Pre-Order?
- What if I ordered both an item that is in stock and a Pre-Order item on the same order?
- Why do prices in the retail store sometimes differ from those on the website?
- Copyright and Trademark information
- Are you guys buying cards?
What condition are your cards in?
The conditions of our single/individual cards vary from NM/MINT condition to lightly/moderately/heavily played and damaged condition. The condition of each card is noted on our website. Please view our card condition guide for more clarity on how we define each card condition.
Our sealed product is generally in great condition. However, we are a volume seller and often times boxed items, booster boxes, tins, etc., come from the factory with damage to the outer boxes. Therefore we cannot guarantee the condition of the outer packaging of our sealed items. We always do our best to pull nice condition items.
How do I know if a certain card or item is currently in stock?
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the availability of certain items.
How do I know if you have the quantity I am looking for?
Please e-mail us if you are looking for quantities of the same card or item. Although we have a large supply of most items, we do sell a lot everyday and sometimes are low or even out of certain items (especially if they are in high demand).
How do I know if a price on your site is current?
Just e-mail us at email@example.com Due to the extremely volatile conditions in the collectible market, prices for many items change daily. We carry over 100,000 different items on our website and it is impossible to keep all cards priced at market value at all times. Although we do our best to keep the site updated, we do occasionally miss items. We always recommend calling or emailing to confirm current prices.
In the trading card market, banned & restricted lists change constantly, cards spike up in price quickly and sometimes these changes happen overnight. Because we are not always able to update the prices of our cards immediately, we do NOT honor old prices of cards that have skyrocketed in price due to rules changes, banned/restricted list changes, etc. If a card seems very underpriced, it most likely is not current.
Please Note: Collector's Cache is a retail store and NOT a wholesaler. If for any reason we feel that any customer buys large quantities of items for resale or consistently only purchases underpriced items, we will cancel these type of orders and refuse to do business with these types of customers. As always, we reserve the right to refuse any sale and any customer for any reason we deem appropriate. We also reserve the right to limit quantities.
Why are some of your prices a lot higher or a lot lower than the prices in my price guide?
A price guide is only a guide. It does not always reflect the true market value for each item listed in the guide. In fact, most price guides are 4-6 weeks behind in their pricing since their pricing teams have to submit prices 4-6 weeks before the guide hits the marketplace.
In some cases, you might see some of our prices to be higher or lower than what you see in the price guide. Please realize that our prices are reflections of the current market and are changing all the time. You willfind that our prices are truly competitive throughout the internet world.
I found another website that has the same item cheaper. Will you guys match that price?
Although we do our best to stay competitive in our business, occasionally someone else might beat our price due to their cost of that item. If their respective buyers are able to purchase an item cheaper than us, they might sell it for less. We'll do our best to match or beat any of our established competitors, but we cannot guarantee that we'll match their prices every time. Please be advised that many websites do not keep their prices up to date and many do not stock a large inventory. Therefore if you visit a site and an item seems to be very cheap, it usually is either sold out or the price has been raised substantially. It's like the old saying goes: If it seems too good to be true, it usually is.
Why am I unable to add some items to my shopping cart?
If there is not an option to add an item on our site to your shopping cart then we are either sold out of that item or giving it away as a promotion (i.e. Pokemon League).
What is a Pre-Order?
If the item you are ordering is marked 'Pre-Order' then please read the following:
A Pre-Order item is simply an item that we are selling that is due to come out soon. This means that it is not yet available and that we do NOT currently have it in stock. By purchasing a Pre-Order item you are basically pre-buying this product to ensure that you have it as early as possible. We generally ship all Pre-Orders within 24-48 hours of our receipt of the product. However, if you paid with a check, your order will ship out once the funds have cleared our bank and of course only after the product is live.
PLEASE NOTE: All Pre-Orders are NON-REFUNDABLE.
It is our company policy that we do not cancel preorders as we place our preorder quantities with our distributors based off the number of preorders we get for each item. We realize that emergencies happen and some customers have a need to cancel a preorder. In this rare instance, we can usually make a one-time exception however there is a 10% preorder cancellation fee that we charge of the order total. As an example, if your preorder total with shipping was $200 then we would only credit back $180.
What if I ordered both an item that is in stock and a Pre-Order item on the same order?
If you order an item that is in stock as well as a Pre-Order item then we will generally hold the order until the Pre-Order item(s) are available and then ship the order all together. Therefore, Pre-Order items that are ordered with in stock items can delay the shipment of your order severely. Please note that if you choose to have the in stock items shipped before the Pre-Order items become available, you will be charged twice for shipping (once for shipping the items in stock immediately and once for shipping the Pre-Order item at a later date). You may however save on shipping by instructing us to hold your entire order until everything becomes available. You may do this by writing these instructions in the 'comments' section during the order process. Please be aware though that we Pre-Order items weeks or sometimes even months in advance. We recommend placing separate orders for in stock items and Pre-Order items.
Why do prices in the retail store sometimes differ from those on the website?
While we do our best to keep our website prices up to date every day, sometimes prices change so rapidly that our website doesn't reflect the current price of an item. We sell thousands of different items here at Collector's Cache, and with the volatility of the collectible market, our site is only 99% up to date at any given time. We always recommend calling to confirm prices before placing an order, as our retail store prices are always current. Sometimes we discount booster boxes and other items as internet specials only. We do this in consideration of the shipping costs that our internet customers incur and several other factors. Thus, these prices are reserved for our internet customers only and are not available in our retail store.
Copyright and Trademark information
This site is neither sponsored nor endorsed by the following:
WIZARDS OF THE COAST®, Magic: The Gathering®
Set names and images are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast®, Inc.
Star Wars, ™ & © Lucasfilm Ltd.
All Rights Reserved. Star Wars and related marks are trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd.
Pokemon copyright © Nintendo of America Inc.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Copyright ©1996 Kazuki Takahashi
Lord of The Rings ™ & ©1996-2003 Decipher Inc.
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia are ™ of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2003. All rights reserved.
THE SIMPSONSTM& © 2003 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.
HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of Warner Bros.© 2001.
©2006 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Heroes of Azeroth is a trademark, and Warcraft, World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Are you guys buying cards?
Yes, we are currently buying cards in our retail store as well as on our buylist. Since our prices and inventory change constantly, our buylist might not be current and there might be items listed that we no longer need. In order to sell to us you can either schedule an appointment and bring your items into our retail store or if you would like to ship to us, you must first create an online buylist order. After you receive a confirmation email from us, we must receive your cards in strictly NM/MINT condition within 10 business days of the confirmation email. For further instructions on how to sell your cards to Collector's Cache, simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Our BuyList and buy prices are always subject to change at anytime at our discretion.
WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY ACCEPTING BUY LISTS FROM THE UNITED STATES
- Your Buylist total must be at least $10 minimum, however BULK Buylist orders must be at least $50 minimum.
- You must be at least 18 years old or have a parent/legal guardian submit the order
- Our Buylists are provided for your information only and should NOT be considered as an offer to buy. We reserve the right to cancel any buylist for any reason whatsoever.
- Our posted Buylist prices and quantities are subject to change at any time, for any reason.
- All Buylist prices listed are for brand new, Near Mint/MINT or better condition English cards, unless otherwise indicated. Damaged or played condition cards will be refused, sent back at your expense or paid out at a lower price.
- Sending us item(s) constitutes an agreement to sell us the item(s) "as is" at the agreed upon price. We consider a shipped order a done deal, assuming the item(s) are received in the conditions stated. Should a situation arise where you have already shipped to us and you want the item(s) back, the decision to send any or all item(s) back will be at our sole discretion.
- You will need to carefully package and ship the buy list order to us. We are NOT responsible for damaged cards received due to improper packaging, damage caused by the carrier, etc. Email or call us for instructions on proper packaging.
- We do NOT accept C.O.D.
- If the total for your order is greater than $2,000 we ask that you also contact us at email@example.com to schedule proper payment.
- The shipping and handling cost of sending us your package is your responsibility. If your package arrives with postage due, we will automatically deduct that amount from your Buylist total. If your Buylist total cannot cover the cost, your package will be held until payment is received. Postage due for any packages that need to be returned must be paid for in full before we will send them back. If after 90 days we haven’t received any payment, we will consider the product abandoned and the product will become ours to do with at our discretion.
- Any package that arrives with a customs fee due (import/customs taxes, duties, etc), we will automatically deduct that amount from your Buylist total. If your Buylist total cannot cover the cost, you won’t be paid for the Buylist. In this case, if you want your items back, you will need to pay for the customs fees we incurred plus the return shipping cost.
- The Buylist total payment amount is not finalized until after we receive your package and verify its contents and the conditions of the items. The total amount may be adjusted depending on quantities received as well as the conditions of the items.
- Please write the Buylist order number CLEARLY on the outside of your package and also make sure to include a note with your name, address, phone number and Buylist order number inside your package.
- You have 14 days (10 business days) from the time your Buylist is approved for it to arrive at our facility. If it does not arrive within that time frame, we may reprice or refuse your Buylist based on the then-current Buylist prices.
- If your tracking says "delivered," please allow at least 48-72 hours for us to check-in your package. Please note that we receive a large amount of packages daily and always process them ASAP. Most buylists are completed within 2-5 business days depending on volume.
- Once grading is complete, please allow 24-48 hours for payment via paypal or store credit. Checks are mailed and delivery time is based on the US Postal Service.
PayPal: Payment will be made to the email address used for your Buylist submission. If you have a different email associated with your PayPal account, please make sure to enter your Paypal email address in the payment section. Payment will be subject to applicable PayPal fees. As a result, you will receive less than the finalized total of your Buylist after PayPal fees. Paypal fees are usually around 3%.
CHECK: This is the least efficient payment option, and is only available for Buylists that total $100.00 or more. Buylists totalling less than $100.00 will be paid in either the store credit option or PayPal. Checks are made out to the name you provide at the time you submit your Buylist. Please be sure to use your full, correct name associated with your bank.